Friday, April 28, 2023

Farm Panel...


I pulled a Farm Panel

out of the cupboard

and put it up on the design wall... 


I love the colors

and I am ready to to begin working on this...





How great is this wagon wheel fabric !

I am hoping to use this as a border treatment...





These are the fabrics I have pulled

to work with this panel...





I have chosen 2 blocks from this book...

Churn Dash aka Hole in the Barn Door

Shoo Fly





My work table is set up and I am ready

to get right with it...





Shoo Fly block cut out and ready to stitch...






Hole in the Barn Door...












The Bloc-Loc Rulers

are the best way to trim up the bias square units





6 inch blocks...





I snagged one of the jean bins I made last week

and it works great to keep the remotes and phone

up off the work table...

when they get covered with fabric, 

I can't locate them !














It is time to throw a few blocks 

up on the design wall and see how

they shake out:


It is coming together nicely.




This sweet girl came over today

and spent some time down at the river:


She caught some trout for her dinner !

Spring has finally arrived here in Western Oregon

and we are loving it !


CLICK HERE to view all of the Panels


CLICK HERE to view all Fabulous Finishes 2022


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts



May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

No comments:

Post a Comment