Sunday, April 23, 2023

Calves...

 Elsa the Frozen Calf...


loves to make new friends!

After spending the first 2 days of her life

with the Cowboy and I thawing her out...

she has become unusually friendly for a calf.





This is our red barn here at our home place...

we feed the yearling cattle here

(last year's calves, now a year old)






The golden yearling in the center

is Golden Girls calf from last year,

we call her Golden Delicious...





This is Eleanor...she is a yearling.

I absolutely adore her !





This is Buttercup....a yearling

Yes, I adore every inch of her !




Each morning we feed the yearlings...

I drive, the Cowboy feeds off the back:


This is my view from the 

side view mirror...

yearling cattle following the hay wagon





This is my view out the 

rear view window...

The Cowboy and the yearling cattle




If you look close in the center of the image...

there is Eleanor with a big mouthful of hay !


The chores are all done...

I am ready to head out to the Thread Shed

for an afternoon of stitching.


CLICK HERE to view all Fabulous Finishes 2022


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts



May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi


No comments:

Post a Comment