Sunday, March 19, 2023

Autumn Leaf Panel....Progress


Autumn Leaf Panel on the design wall:

 


I need 6 more maple leaf blocks

to fill in around the border...






Design boards keep me organized

when I am piecing quilt blocks...






It has been FUN using landscape fabrics

to design the maple leaves...






During the dreary, cloudy, gray

winter days, these bright colors

make me happy !











I have enough maple leaf blocks...




I need to add sashing strips between the

leaves and make this whole thing 

fit together.....more to come !


Pretty Heifer Calf


Eloise...a real beauty !




I call this photo....The Babysitter:


The mama cows have all gone out

to graze and left their calves

with the babysitter.


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

2 comments:

  1. I love your posts from the calfs, and the maple leaf blocks are great!

    ReplyDelete