Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Horse Table Runner...

 

On Mondays I spend the day stitching

with the Harlan Valley Quilters...


This has been my Monday project:


Horse Table Runner...





The top is completed...





Auditioning quilting threads...





The machine quilting is done...





the table runner is ready for a binding...





The binding is done and it is ready

to go on our kitchen table...




This was fast and fun !


CLICK HERE to view my table runners


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi


4 comments:

  1. I love this piece! I'm a big 'horse quilt' kinda lady...love your work...when you are bored, check out my hex horses small quilts I made! https://robbiespawprints.blogspot.com/2022/05/another-horse-of-course.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool horses Robbie.....nicely done! Fun to see them!

    LuAnn

    ReplyDelete