Thursday, March 23, 2023

Autumn Leaf Panel....Borders

 

24 Leaf Blocks have been pieced...


I am running low on the 

yellow background fabric...





I have enough yellow to complete the

leaf border on the right...

Not enough for the outside border

that goes around all of the leaves.

This is fabric purchased 9 years ago...

I was lucky to find more online...

Now, we wait for it to arrive in the mail.



We are still in the middle of calving season

here @ the Kessi Ranch


We have been averaging about 7 calves a week

since we started in February...




Over 40 calves on the ground so far...

I never tire of watching them play !


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

2 comments:

  1. How beautiful!!!! Looks just like a painting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These vibrant colors are great to work with on our gray, gloomy and rainy days.

      Thanks Robbie,
      LuAnn

      Delete