Monday, September 28, 2020

Vinyl Pouches and Plowing...

 

I have several rolls of clear vinyl...

it is time to set it FREE 


I am turning it into Vinyl Zip Cases...





The Vinyl is cut into squares...

The Zippers have tabs sewn to the ends...

I am all ready for mass production !



We are in the Bull Field this week:


I am driving the Cowboy's John Deere 4440



Plowing up the Hay Field:


This tractor is a dream to operate...





It will take a couple of days 
to get the plowing done...





I have the A/C blowing and the tunes turned up...





I will be back in front of the sewing machine

in no time !



CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

6 comments:

  1. You go girl!!!! Love seeing your daily life of farm and sewing! Talented in both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you challenge yourself to keep the rows super straight? Or, to you have some kind of GPS. I notice your colors are changing, too. Seems early to me. Do II just remember wrong? Stay safe, LuAnn!

    maggie in WA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I wish we had tractors with built in GPS....I go by dead reckoning and sometimes I get lucky! Yes, the trees have been changing and losing leaves here since the end of August. Fall comes early to our part of the world.

    Many Thanks for your comments Maggie,
    LuAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Next time I come across my vinyl, I know what I will be doing! Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed watching you plow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You Pamela!

    Happy Autumn to You,
    LuAnn

    ReplyDelete