Wednesday, September 30, 2020

English Paper Piecing and Plowing...

 

On Mondays I spend the day with the

Harlan Valley Quilters

@ the Quilt Palace


I brought along the Horse Panel
and put it up on the design wall...





This is my little corner of the sewing room...





I also brought along the border/frame
for the Horse Panel...






The hexagon papers need to stay in the 
outer edge of the borders.....for now.






The borders are pinned up around the panel.
I need to do some measuring and tweeking
before I can begin the applique' work...





It is good to see it up on the wall.

Then I had to shove off for the hay field...






I spent the afternoon and early evening

working ground in the hay field.

We are hoping to have this planted 

by the end of the week.


Enjoy the Plowing Video:



CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

1 comment:

  1. Hubby has been doing the same except for a dry-land winter wheat planting. Seeing your videos makes me miss home, but the end is in sight here and I'll hopefully be home by January!

    ReplyDelete