Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Raffle Quilted.....Basted


Mondays I spend with my local quilt guild.

I packed up the Raffle Quilt top and brought it with me...


Click Images to Enlarge:


Spray Basting is my preferred method of basting





If you have never spray basted, start small with a small wall quilt, work your way up to a baby quilt, etc.
You get better with practice...





The weather was just perfect for spray basting...
Warm and No Breeze

My sister helped me get this basted.
It took us maybe 20 minutes.





Raffle Quilt Basted

I am ready to get this under the needle...

CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


CLICK HERE to see the previous post on this Raffle Quilt

CLICK HERE to view The Harlan Valley Quilters Blog

CLICK HERE to view The Mary's River Quilt Guild Blog


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn

2 comments: