Thursday, August 1, 2024

3 Quilts...In Progress

 

Now that hay season is over,

I can concentrate on a few quilt projects...


This is the comfort quilt I started in July...

It is on the basting table today.




Warm & White Batting...





Odif 505 Basting Spray...





It is all basted and ready to go under the needle...





This is the Elk Wedding Quilt 

I started this summer...





I began quilting it this week...

One more day of quilting and it will be ready

for binding.



This is my latest Wednesday project:


I meet with my local quilt group on Wednesdays.

I like to have a project reserved just for that day...





This is the color story I have chosen 

for the quilt...





This is a Christmas gift...




I completed the center medallion star.


Lots of irons in the fire right now,

but that is usually how I roll.


CLICK HERE to view all Fabulous Finishes


View my Instagram feed HERE


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Marilyn. I am happy to be back in the Thread Shed listening to the hum of the sewing machines.
    Hugs,
    LuAnn

    ReplyDelete