Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Summer Color...


Summer Color from the Flower Beds... 


The flower bed just outside the front door

is beginning to bloom...





State Fair Zinnias...






Pink Star Lilies...

Oh, so fragrant !





They are in full bloom all around the door

of the Thread Shed...





Pink Coneflowers...





Butterflies love these !





Hollyhocks...





I just love the center...

looks like a star.





Plant hollyhock seeds in the autumn...

they will bloom the next summer.





They just adore southern exposure...





they are drought tolerant

and don't require watering...





They are prolific and re-seed

themselves every year...





Summer Color from the flower beds !


View my Instagram feed HERE


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi 


2 comments:

  1. All of your flowers are beautiful.
    I love Suzies, I have them in my front bed.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marilyn. I do love flower time each year!
      Hugs,
      LuAnn

      Delete