Saturday, June 29, 2024

Lupine...


It was a great Spring for the Lupine...

 


Yes, the red tractor is parked just outside

the Thread Shed door...

The Cowboy brought it home to do some 

maintenance on it for hay season.





The Lupine are really putting on a show !





They are growing just outside the door

to the Thread Shed where I do most

of my stitching...





They were planted from seed last year

and they came back this year

so full of blooms !





This is the first time I have had several

different colors, other than purple...




They make me happy each time I pass by

them to go out and do some stitching

in The Thread Shed.


View my Instagram feed HERE


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi 


8 comments:

  1. The Lupine are gorgeous!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marilyn. The is the first time I have planted them by seed and they did quite well.
      Happy Summer,
      LuAnn

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Amy, Yes, those purples are wonderful!
      Hugs,
      LuAnn

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I totally agree with you Jocelyn! I am enjoying them so much.
      Hugs,
      LuAnn

      Delete
  4. I love Lupine. Probably my favorite flower. And yours are the absolutely best I have ever seen. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete