Monday, February 5, 2024

Migrating Geese....Table Runners

 

I have decided to turn the Migrating Geese

panels into table runners...


I am auditioning border fabrics...





First panel with border fabrics...





Second panel with border fabrics...





First three table runners on the design wall...





I made nine migrating geese panels

to stitch borders on...





Eight table runners on the design wall...




I may use the Migrating Geese design in a quilt

someday. but for today these are table runners...

Now I need to find backings so I can get

these machine quilted.


CLICK HERE to view my table runners



View my Instagram feed HERE


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi


4 comments:

  1. Love these!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so interesting to see the different colors you used on the borders. Even though the geese are identical, they seem to take on their own personality with the different borders. Great job. Looking forward to seeing the quilting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pamela. I just finished the quilting on a few of the runners. Lots of FUN! I think it might be my favorite part of the process.

      Hugs,
      LuAnn

      Delete