Thursday, February 8, 2024

Migrating Geese...Quilting


I spent the day cutting batting and backing 

fabrics and making quilt sandwiches...

 


Then I spray basted all of the sandwiches

 with my favorite 505 Spray...





The table runners are ready to go...

under the needle !





For small projects like these,

I use my Bernina Artista 200...





My favorite free motion foot

looks like a cookie with a bite out of it...

this foot allows me unobstructed visibility

when I am machine quilting.





This is the BEFORE image....not quilted yet.





This is the AFTER quilting image...





Don't you love all that Quilty goodness !





This is the back side of the table runner...





Oh, how I love me some free motion quilting !





I am quilting different motifs

on each table runner...





Back Side...





Feels so good to trim off the rough edge....





Edges are ready to bind...





Three Table Runners quilted and 

ready for binding...



Here comes more show 'n tell:




















This is the fifth table runner...

I had to quit and go make dinner.

This is patiently waiting for me tomorrow.




I might just have to keep a yellow runner

for our kitchen table.


More to come !


CLICK HERE to view my table runners



View my Instagram feed HERE


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi


8 comments:

  1. Oh, I love these!
    they are so very pretty, love the color combinations.
    Great work!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marily for your very kind comments.

      Hugs, LuAnn

      Delete
  2. Hey LuAnn,

    These are gorgeous! You're so talented and so generous. Thank you for sharing! maggie

    ReplyDelete