Saturday, May 21, 2022

Quilt Retreat....Day 5


Look at this gorgeous Quilt ! 


My aunt made this and I fell in love with it...

I foolishly decided I needed to make it too !



I have been working on this on Mondays

@ the Quilt Palace:


Reflected Harmony

Quilt Kit





16 different fabrics....neatly labeled




Here we go.....Month 1:






Month 2:








Months 1 and 2.....on the Design Wall




Here it is Day 5 of the Quilt Retreat:


I whipped out Month 3 and began cutting...




There was so much cutting to do,

I just had to find a way to 

organize all of the pieces:


Zip Loc bags to the rescue...






Most of these squares are 1.5 inches...

This was a bit of a nightmare !



By the end of the retreat,

all I managed to do was complete the cutting:


I pitched the baggies in a bowl and 

left them by my machine

to stitch together next Monday...



We all had a great time at Quilt Retreat:


especially the Quilt Palace Kitty !


CLICK HERE to view all Quilt Retreat posts


CLICK HERE to view all Fabulous Finishes 2022


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts



May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

#LuAnnKessi


1 comment:

  1. Amazing quilt, but those pieces are so small!!!

    ReplyDelete