Sunday, August 30, 2020

Wyoming...2020

 

August is our month to get off the ranch

and do some traveling...


We are spending time in Wyoming





I always travel with my Paul Harvey lap quilt...





This sweet girl is a pack mule





All ponies love the Cowboy





It is evening and the light is wonderful





We love Wyoming and tend to come back
year after year after year...





It is good to be in dry country





We traveled through Yellowstone Park...





The buffalo are magnificent...





We viewed more than 1,000 Buffalo





Pronghorn Antelope








Short Eared Owl





Golden Eagle





Getting away is wonderful...





When I take my quilt along,
I travel with a little piece of home...







CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

4 comments:

  1. Wyoming is a beautiful state!! I can see why you go back every year...so much to see!! I love the Grand Tetons and Yellowstone! Your quilt is perfect to travel with and get awesome pictures with wagons, horses and mules. Enjoy your vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for 'taking' us with you on some of your get-away!!! Glad you all got a break from the farm!

    ReplyDelete