Monday, August 10, 2020

Summer....Catching Up with You

 

Hay season is behind us...

the winter's hay supply is safely tucked away

in the barns.



Canadian Thistle







Queen Ann's Lace



So what have I been up to?


Mask Making




I am well over 100 masks...

they seem to go out of here as fast as I 

can stitch them up!




I have been playing around with improv piecing

since April...



In June I put this little 48 x 48 

improv top together.

I decided I wanted it for a new lap quilt...


So I pulled off the borders:


and started adding more sections 

to make it longer.



I lead a Jello Printing Class today

for the Harlan Valley Quilters:


We used Versatex and Speedball printing inks
on the jello plates.

They gave us lots of open time,
especially in 90 degree weather.....eek!

We printed on white cotton fabric.




This was my teaching table...





I must have been busy...

these are the only images I captured all day!


That catches you up on my summer....so far.





CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

No comments:

Post a Comment