Friday, July 17, 2020

Beading.....More Tassels


This summer, in the evenings, I have been

doing a bit of beading...



This metal cart is on wheels.

I wheel it out of the back room and into 

the living room at night...





It holds everything I need 

for my beading projects.





The 2 bottom shelves hold lots and lots

of bead storage boxes...





The top shelf is for cording and wires.

3 containers hang off the side and hold

my jewelry pliers and cutters...





When I put the cart away,

I can store my bead board on the top shelf...





The cart fits nicely by the end of the couch

where I sit in the evening and work on beads.

The best part is, when I am done, I roll

the cart and put it away out of sight.



This past week, I created more 

tassel necklaces:


Blues, greens and oranges....sari silk



Close Up Views:


My favorite part is picking out orphan beads

from my stash to adorn the top of the tassel...















I am thinking these will be good for gift giving.



Just outside the back door:


Petunias and Hollyhocks





CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn

2 comments:

  1. Wow...your tassels are beautiful!!! Plus, I love the bead cart!!! That is a great way to store and have your beads handy to work on! A great idea!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robbie, I have had that cart for years out in the Thread Shed....all I ever did was put piles and piles of stuff on it....not very useable. I think it has found a home with my beads.

    Enjoy your summer,
    LuAnn

    ReplyDelete