Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Plow Girl.....onto the next field


International Harvester


This was a Valentines gift from the Cowboy

a few years ago...

I just love it when tractors come in....RED





The tractors are rarely near the fuel tanks...

so we bring the fuel to the tractors

in portable barrel pumps.



John Deere 4440


This is the Cowboy's tractor

50 gallons of fuel will run the tractor 

for about 10 hours.



The first hay field has been seeded,

we are in the 2nd field today:


The cowboy has the disc hooked up 

and ready to go...

It took me 2 days to go over this field 

twice with the disc.

It is now ready to be plowed...

Enjoy the Videos:

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox





CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

2 comments:

  1. I have a little red Mahindra with a mower for mowing the star thistle. We have only 4 acres of which only 2 are mowed so no corn production here. My cousin in Iowa is more on your scale and is still working on my Grandparents land. I love when I get to use the tractor, but usually my husband takes that task while I am at work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ferne, we girls do love to have our fun now don't we ! I love your name.

      LuAnn

      Delete