Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Winter 2019...Calving


This is Calf Number 12


She was born yesterday.

Her mama is Apple Annie...

we fed her apples from our tree in the yard,

she loved them and cried for more!



This is the Babysitter:


This is Bow Tie...

she is the babysitter today,

watching over several calves.


Enjoy the video:

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox



CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

3 comments:

  1. I remember the bottle fed calf’s. They gotten so big. I love seeing all the new babies. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new babies are so cute!! Do you ever get to be there when the birthing process is going on?? That would make an awesome video! The bottle babies are so sweet...love watching them interact with the babies, so gentle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cows are pretty good at hiding when they are giving birth. I have a long zoom on my camera, but most of the time they are too far away. I will keep trying.

      LuAnn

      Delete