Thursday, February 21, 2019

4 New Calves and Hexy Table Runner....


4 New Babies in the last 2 days...




This is Spot and her new bull calf Number 7

We now have 6 heifers and 2 bull calves






This is where you can find me in the evenings...

hand piecing the hexy table runner.






This is the back side...

all of the papers on the inside have been removed.





Straw Needles are my favorites

for hand piecing.

I am using 60 wt poly thread....barely shows.


Enjoy the video of our day today:


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox



CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

2 comments:

  1. I do so love seeing your life!! Guess I repeat myself often on that...hope the calve is eating on its own and mama is letting him nurse! Looks like it turned out to be a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute babies!! I hope that last pair can figure it out so you don't have to bottle feed the calf! I'm looking forward to more calves, kids and goslings in the near future! Do you still have any of your wildlife cameras out there? Just curious to see what will be strolling by.

    ReplyDelete