Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Feathers......from my Sketch Book


I haven't played much with feathers

since last fall...


But, I am getting in the mood:



Here are a few sketches and stitches 

to inspire you!
















Back side of Zinnia Quilt































Bump Back Style Feather...


Spine for Bump Back Feather:








Flower Girl Quilt......Border Quilting






Feather with Curls...


Spine for Feather with Curls:












Feather border on Farmer Boy Baby Quilt Panel



Just can't get enough of those feathers!


CLICK HERE: Online Sketch Book




CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

6 comments:

2ne said...

Love your feathers - great work :-)

Janet O. said...

Your feathers are inspiring!

Kelly said...

You inspired me! Doing feathers today!

Alycia said...

Those are just fabulous feathers!! Thank you for sharing!

Susi Büntchen said...

Love your wonderful quilts!

Travelling said...

NICE WORK