Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Dottie Baby Quilt......DONE



Dottie Baby Quilt.....Day 3




Today is the day to finish up!







Round and Round she goes.....with the quilting








I am missing the space of the Sweet Sixteen,

but I need a walking foot for all these cirles...





The Quilting is DONE:


The edges are trimmed up pretty...








The Binding is on...







Now for a photo shoot:


Gunnr was the only one around today...








He gladly modeled the new Dottie Baby Quilt

















CLICK HERE to view part 1 Dottie Quilt


CLICK HERE to view part 2 Dottie Quilt




CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

4 comments:

  1. love this quilt - the circular quilting finished it off just right

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I'm reading you in Bloglovin', it won't let me leave a comment. Have you heard this from anyone else?
    I love this baby quilt. The circles look so playful!
    Lin
    linsquilts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy and Spring-y!!!! Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, have been making dotted baby quilts! One very large circle and several medium and small ones. I'm calling them "Blowing Bubbles".

    ReplyDelete