Wednesday, April 24, 2013

2013 Challenge Quilt.....Part 4



Auditioning another gray fabric...


This isn't pieced just yet....

the blocks are pinned on top





This is a close up of the 6th gray fabric

 I am auditioning

for the bottom window fabric...





I will leave it up on the design wall for a few days...

It will let me know if it is the right one.




We are in the middle of 

remodeling our master bath:


This cast iron tub was made in 1919

It originally came from the Eugene Hotel 

(Eugene, OR)

It also had several other owners along the way who

added a coat or two of paint to it.




Today we restored it to it's original brilliance:


I think it is happy now!



CLICK HERE to view:  All Challenge Posts


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

4 comments:

  1. Both the fabrics look very nice! It's going to be hard to decide. :-) And I love the tub, nice job in refinishing it.
    El

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow on that bathtub renovation! It's so pretty.
    You are making me want to make a attic window quilt. I have to get going on some quilts that have been patiently waiting to be turned into something other than sewn cloth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like the two grey fabrics that you chose - can't wait to see what you decide! And the tub turned out beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elley,

    Thanks for your sweet comments! We have been consumed by this bathroom remodel so I haven't had time to get back to the attic window quilt, but hope to in the next week or so.
    Happy Spring to you,
    LuAnn in Oregon

    ReplyDelete