Thursday, April 4, 2013

Challenge Quilt.....2013


The challenge theme for 2013...

" Inspiration from the Flower Beds "



Our flower beds are sheltered by trees.

The trees are printed on fabric.




The view through the window from inside our house

reminds me of this:


So, I cut up the tree fabric to represent window panes.









All the fabric has been cut into 6 inch squares.

Time to get it up on the design wall and play...

















This placement appeals to me so far...




The fabrics on the right will make window sills.




The cows have been calving for a month now...


Here is one of the first March calves.

He is a sturdy fellow.



The nanny goats have been busy too:


Baby goats are hard to resist.


I will post more challenge quilt photos as I progress.


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi




2 comments:

  1. I love this and can't wait to see what you do. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic trees! I love how you are pulling these pieces together and can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete