Friday, January 13, 2012

Portrait.......Captain America


Just a quick peek to show you what I am working on



This image lends itself beautifully to a fabric portrait.
It is well-lit, close-up, in focus....and melts my heart.





Here is the image after it was opened in Photoshop Elements 4,
altered and printed on fabric.



Last night I added some color and painted it:


At this point it is ready to be quilted....that's what I am doing today.

The child in this photo named her new puppy Captain America.
He does look like he is her protector.
I couldn't resist adding the stars to the background.

More.....after it is quilted!


CLICK HERE to view My Quilts


CLICK HERE to view: Neocolor II

CLICK HERE to view: Adventures in Portrait Quilts Class Slide show

CLICK HERE to view: Challenge Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full of Portraits,
LuAnn Kessi

No comments:

Post a Comment