Sunday, June 19, 2011

Adventures in Portrait Quilts........Class Slideshow

Saturday found me in Philomath, Oregon at
JanniLou Creations Quilt Shop (JLC)

JLC has an ongoing series of classes:
Adventures in Art Quilting

Today I lead a class in
Adventures in Portrait Quilts

Check out the slideshow below to see how our day went:


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This digital slideshow created with Smilebox


Many Thanks to my students for sharing their art and to JLC for their beautiful classroom space.

CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts

CLICK HERE to view Photoshop Elements Portrait Tutorial

CLICK HERE to view Neocolor II Portrait Tutorial

CLICK HERE to view Cord Bound Edge Tutorial

CLICK HERE to view Thread Information

CLICK HERE to view my Art Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! FYI - I'm having a give away over at Quilt Talk, so please stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you work and have the stuff to try it out since I cant take a class with you my question is when and why is the delta creamcoat used.

    ReplyDelete