Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Wedding Ring Quilt.......57 Footballs



I am making some progress on this

Double Wedding Ring Quilt...



57 Footballs or Melon Shapes done...





I think I need 80 footballs for a full size quilt...




Now that I see it up on the design wall...
I think I will make it bigger.
Probably 40 more footballs, who knows.




I am enjoying the process.

CLICK HERE to view:  Video Tutorial


CLICK HERE to view My Quilts


CLICK HERE to view: My Art Quilts

CLICK HERE to view: Take-a-Long Quilts

CLICK HERE to view: Surface Design Techniques


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn

1 comment:

  1. I admire your for making that quilt. When I first started quilting I tried one, big mistake, but I do have one my Grandmother made. Looking forward to the finish.

    ReplyDelete