Thursday, December 22, 2011

Screen Printing.....with help from my friends


I recently spent a FUN day Thermofax Printing
with some of my favorite friends...


I made another one of my work shirts.
These are great smocks to wear while doing messy
surface design techniques!



I have been known to run into town and go shopping
in these shirts...








The bird screen belongs to Kathi.
This is a photograph that she took and had made into a screen.

The bubbles and lines are screens I borrowed from Virginia.





The census screen belongs to Kathi also.
Her great grandfather's census.

The red script writing top right
is a screen created by Margaret Applin Designs





The ABC and skinny lines screens were created
by Lynn Krawczyk/Fibra Artysta





Lynn also made the Birds on a Wire screen.

Thanks to all of you for enhancing my art work!



This is how I spent the day today:



I spent the morning turning white wash cloths
into ORANGE




TURQUOISE





The GREEN ones are rolled up and stuffed into a
wooden crate for gift giving soon!


CLICK HERE to view My Quilts


CLICK HERE: Microwave Dyeing


CLICK HERE: Margaret Applin Designs

CLICK HERE: Fibra Artysta

CLICK HERE: Thermofax Printing on Shirts

CLICK HERE: Thermofax Printing Class


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn Kessi

No comments:

Post a Comment