Saturday, October 29, 2011

Thermofax Screen Printing......P2P Class


The Permission 2 Play
Thermofax Screen Printing Class
was so much fun...
We wanted to share it with you!

Enjoy the Slideshow:


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox


CLICK HERE to view: Margaret Applin Designs

CLICK HERE: A Reason to Play

CLICK HERE: Mark Lipinski Interview

Permission 2 Play is a FREE class offering for cancer diagnosed patients.
No Experience is necessary to participate.
All supplies are provided for the students.
Classes are held at JanniLou Creations Quilt Shop in Philomath, Oregon
If you are interested in joining this class contact:
LuAnn Kessi kessi@pioneer.net

Our Best To You,

Nancy Bryant
Virginia Gregory
Kathi Borrego
LuAnn Kessi

3 comments:

  1. I am sooooo happy that everyone had such a great time screen printing!! I love seeing how different each person's design selections are and how they are applied. Great ideas and THANK ALL OF YOU for inspiring me to do some screen printing on an apron or two of my own!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the designs are beautiful! I looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a two time cancer survivor and I just love your P2P slide shows. It makes my heart happy to see the joy on the faces of these women when they participate in these workshops. Would like to learn how this project got started.

    ReplyDelete