Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Portrait Class......Sign Up Now!


I stopped in at
JanniLou Creations Quilt Shop last week...


sample quilts are now on display!


Only 6 weeks until Portrait Class...

Saturday, January 21, 2012




This is a BEGINNER level class offering...

Yes, YOU can create a portrait in fabric
and I will show you how.





You will create a 19 x 13 inch portrait of a loved one or favorite pet
from your personal photos.

I also have images of animals and flowers and birds you
can choose from.

Sign up at JLC....
Send me your photo so that I can alter the image in photoshop
and prepare it on fabric for you.


CLICK HERE to view My Quilts

CLICK HERE to watch me create the Zinnia quilt.

CLICK HERE to watch me create Gunnr 1 quilt.

CLICK HERE for more class details


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full of Portraits,
LuAnn Kessi

No comments:

Post a Comment