Thursday, March 18, 2010

Black Leaves........Class Sample



Click Images to Enlarge:


I added leaves to this commercial crackle fabric.

This is for a class coming up in August 2010.
You can sign up for the class at JanniLou Creations


Adventures with Textile Painting
Saturday, August 14, 2010

JanniLou Creations Quilt Shop
1243 Main Street
Philomath Oregon
541-929-3795




I cut off a portion of the fabric above.
This will be the center of the journal quilt.




Stash of Black and White Fabrics

Looks like fun!




Auditioning possible border fabrics...




I like this arrangement of border fabrics.




Quilt Top pieced and ready for machine quilting

Maybe I can get it under the needle soon...


CLICK HERE to see the machine quilting on this piece

CLICK HERE to find out about Adventures with Jello Printing Class

CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts

May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment