Monday, September 14, 2026

Scrub Caps...


I have been stitching Scrub Caps

since January...



I am now making a few in Holiday fabrics...





This is a cap with a pouch in the back

for long hair...





Love the Snowmen...





Christmas Kitties Scrub Cap...





New Holiday Scrub caps ready to

send out in the mail.

I have made more than 150 caps for

men and women since January.



Autumn has arrived in Western Oregon:


This is our home place...

I took this picture from across the river while

feeding cattle today.

This is the back side of our place.

The red goat barn is on the right,

my yellow thread shed is to the left of the barn.





We have been feeding cattle for several weeks.

We also had 3 inches of rain last week...

We will be weaning calves in 3 weeks.

Life goes on...


View my Instagram feed HERE


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi 


No comments:

Post a Comment