Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Room with a View...

 


This is the Thread Shed...

where I do most of my stitching





It is located in our yard by the Hen House...




The Cowboy built it for me in 2000...

hard to believe I have been stitching

in here for 26 years !




It is my Happy Place...





The chickens are always pecking around

nearby to keep me company...





The building is 16 x 24 feet
 
It houses my long arm on the left,

big board ironing board on the right,

Large work table in center of room,

Media cabinet in the back left corner





My sewing machine is by the big window...

I can see so much out this window





While I sew I can see cattle in the corral

and goats in the red barn...





From the cutting table I can see across the river...





I watch the cows eat their hay bales...





They are gathered around the bale feeder

up on the bench above the river...





I look to see if the hay feeder is empty

and if we need to fill it up...





I love being able to watch our girls

while I sew...



I love a room with a view...


View my Instagram feed HERE


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi 


No comments:

Post a Comment