Sunday, October 22, 2023

Ric Rac Zipper Bags......Even More !


Woke up Early...

Fed the Cattle...

Power Washed the cement 

in front of the house

and ran out to the Thread Shed

to do some stitching !

 


Stitching up more Ric Rac Zipper Bags

I had a scrap just big enough 

for this doggie bag...




I had a scrap big enough to make

two of these chicken bags...





This has been a FUN way to clean out

the fabric scrap bag under the cutting table...





This birdie bag is all prepped and ready

to stitch the next time I have a few minutes

to spend in the thread shed...





Ric Rac Zipper Bags




These are holiday gifts...

have you been naughty or nice ???


You can purchase Jumbo Ric Rac HERE


CLICK HERE to view all Bag posts


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

10 comments:

  1. I very much enjoy all those pretty bags! You really have a very nice fabric stash too. This gives me an idea on how to use my oversized ric-rac. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, get that jumbo ric rac out and use it! Lots of FUN !
      Hugs,
      LuAnn

      Delete
    2. Love your bags with the jumbo ric rac. Where do you get the ric rac? I don’t seem to have any in my stash.

      Delete
    3. You can purchase Jumbo Ric Rac here: https://www.etsy.com Cheep Trims Jumbo Ric Rac

      Delete
  2. Nice pouches, I like the giant ric rac. Did the elk (if I remember right) ever leave the cattle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sumac, The elk calf stayed with our cow herd for almost 4 months. He became quite tame and ate right off the back of the hay wagon each morning while we were feeding the cattle. An elk herd came through one night and he left with them. We were hoping that would happen all along, but we do miss him. We named him Felix. Glad you like the ric rac bags.

      Happy Autumn To You,
      LuAnn

      Delete