Monday, October 16, 2023

Ric Rac Zip Bags...


I have been collecting JUMBO Ric Rac... 



It is time to put it to good use...



I pieced together a couple of fabrics

for zipper bags...


This red jumbo Ric Rac works

nicely on this zipper bag...





I used the leftover red zipper as a handle

and added a lady bug zipper pull...





I lined the bag with green bubble fabric...



I pawed through the fabric cupboard and found

small odds and ends for more bags...


These fabrics and ric rac work well together

and I added an orange mushroom zipper pull...





I squared off the bottom so the bag

stands on its own...





It is good to use up the bits and pieces

of fabrics and the ric rac...




Now there are two !


I have made several more, just need to

snap a few more photos to share with you...

More To Come !


CLICK HERE to view all Bag posts


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

2 comments:

  1. Just love these monster sized ric racs! And being able to add it, along with bits and pieces, to make a useful bag is the best. You are so creative. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Dahn! Yes, it makes you feel good to use up the bits and pieces and create something useful from them.

      Hugs,
      LuAnn

      Delete