Saturday, November 4, 2023

Zipper Bags @ Quilt Retreat


I spent the week @ The Quilt Palace

 


I packed up all of my Ric Rac bag supplies

and brought them to the HVQ Quilt Retreat...





All of the prep work is done,

just need to stitch these babies together...





Even the zippers are cut to size

with zipper tabs sewn to the ends...



Here comes the....Show 'n Tell:


It was a great week @ Quilt Retreat...





We had a potluck lunch and birthday party...





We played Quilter Bingo...





We finished up lots of projects...




and we are looking forward to 

our next retreat in May 2024.


CLICK HERE to view all Bag posts


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi


2 comments:

  1. Love that Longhorn bag! So Texas!! Annick H.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annick ! I just made to make two longhorn bags....one to give away and one to keep.

      Hugs,
      LuAnn

      Delete