Monday, July 31, 2023

Little Houses...Table Runner


I met with my local quilt group

The Harlan Valley Quilters

We meet every Monday @ The Quilt Palace

 


I found this layer cake in a thrift store last year

and decided it was time to play with it...





I fused the fabrics and cut them into

house shapes and pressed them 

onto a white background fabric...





Then I did a little free motion 

scribble stitching

always a favorite of mine !





I used black thread to help define

the house shapes...





Then I cut squares from the leftover fabrics

and pieced them into borders...





First two borders stitched and pressed...




All 4 borders.....done !

Next Monday I will sandwich this up

and get to the machine quilting and binding...

More To Come !


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki! This is so FUN and so quick...I already have a second one in the works!

      Enjoy your vacation,
      LuAnn

      Delete