Saturday, July 15, 2023

High Desert Mule Deer...#2


In May I created two of these

Mule Deer Panel Quilts... 


I finished the first one and 

gave it away as a gift...





I just finished the quilting on the second one...





I machine quilted it on my

Sweet Sixteen sit-down long arm...





I changed thread colors several times

to match the colors in the quilt...

















It is so satisfying cutting off the rough edge,

stitching on the binding and hanging sleeve...





Here it is hanging in the living room.





Here are the first 3 blooms on the

Black Eyed Suzy plant....





The Day Lilies are blooming...





The Orange Cone Flowers are showing off !










The big lime Hosta is blooming too.


We are putting hay in the barns today...

no sewing for me.


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

No comments:

Post a Comment