Friday, November 4, 2022

Oregon Quilt Retreat...


I have returned to Oregon from 

the Idaho Retreat

I attended last week...


I put the Reflected Harmony quilt top,

I have in progress, up on the design wall...





I completed the central part of the quilt top

in Idaho last week...





Now that I am back in Oregon,

I will cut up these border fabrics

and stitch them onto the quilt top...




I am attending a quilt retreat here

in Oregon this week:


I have 4 borders added at this point...





The Flying Geese Border is the 4th border...





Adding the 5th border...





5 Borders.....1 more to go





I am getting too much help today !





6th and Final border....Dark Red Floral Fabric




Ta Da.......DONE !

95 x 95 inches

I have lots of leftover fabrics...

maybe I can use them up and do some back art !


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi


4 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous quilt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! This one is going on our bed!

      Hugs,
      LuAnn

      Delete
  2. Ahhh, LuAnn. To let yourself get roped in to two quilt retreats, back to back... You have my deepest sympathy.

    maggie in Washington

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Maggie, Yes 2 retreats back to back....life is good! The Cowboy told me I was living a lie!

      Hugs,
      LuAnn

      Delete