Monday, November 7, 2022

Monday Project....Reflections of Autumn

 

On Mondays I meet up with my

Quilting Tribe @ The Quilt Palace...



This is my newest Monday quilt project:

Reflections of Autumn Quilt





I will only be working on this on Mondays

when I am @ The Quilt Place...





How gorgeous is this border panel !





16 beautiful autumn prints....yummy !




Close-Up View of a few of them:





























I spent today sorting and labeling all of the

fabrics that came in the kit:








I was able to cut out all of the pieces too...





Before the end of the day I began

stitching a few squares together...





This was my first Monday working on this quilt

and what a wonderful day I had

handling all of these autumn prints.


Looking forward to next Monday !


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

2 comments:

  1. How gorgeous is this quilt pattern? I love fall colours, so your fabric choices resinate with me. Have you finished it yet? Would love to see it completed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dahn, Fall colors are so beautiful and so dramatic. Yes, this quilt top is completed. I plan to add another border to make it large enough for my bed. I will post an image when it is done.

      Happy New Year
      LuAnn

      Delete