Thursday, September 8, 2022

Improv Houses....Quilt Top Done

 

The last two days I spent putting

these improv houses together...



all different shapes and sizes...

it was like putting a puzzle together,

challenging and FUN !





The black thickened dye scribble fabric

worked nicely for a border treatment...





it also brightened up the whole design...





Lots of movement in those borders...





I am thinking gray thread 

for the machine quilting...

It will blend with the dark and the light fabrics.





Basting and Quilting....Next




The bees are loving the sunflowers

just outside of the Thread Shed.

Enjoy what is left of our summer !



CLICK HERE to view all my improv work


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Gale! This was so FUN, it went together so quickly and now it is done....I miss working on it!
      Hugs,
      LuAnn

      Delete