Sunday, September 4, 2022

Improv Houses.....Design Wall


Time to get the Improv Houses 

up on the design wall...

 


I had to get them up just to see if 

the sold red hand dyes

worked with the black X commercial fabrics...






The X fabric creates some texture...





The more houses up on the design wall,

the better I like it...





It has been great FUN incorporating 

my thickened dye surface design fabrics

into this project...








Over 40 houses on the wall so far...


Of course, I am already thinking about

and edge treatment...





I have several 1 yard pieces that I created

with black thickened dye...





I folded them up into border size strips...










Border Audition...

This is working !




This is what the outside of the Thread Shed

looks like today...


The Sunflower Quilt block hung on

the front of the Thread Shed

is covered up by all of the real sunflowers

now blooming...





Sunflowers, Pink Coneflowers, Brown Eyed Suzies





Sunflower





State Fair Zinnias


CLICK HERE to view all my improv work


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi


No comments:

Post a Comment