Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Hay Making @ The Kessi Ranch 2022...


Hay Season continues...

 


I am mowing one of the last hay fields today...

Mowed hay on the left side of the image.





Straight ahead in the distance you are looking

at three separate hay fields...






At the bottom of this image is the field

I am mowing today...

The green field I mowed a few weeks ago,

it is all baled up and done.

The field by the barn is where the Cowboy

is baling hay today...





Directly in front of the barn,

you can see the Cowboy baling on the

green John Deere tractor...




In the field behind us:


The cows are keeping us company...

50 cow and calf pairs.






When the hay making is all done,

we will turn the cattle into the hay fields

so they can eat the grass all around the edges

of the field along the fence line.





I am nearly done with this field...

just a bit left in the middle to mow.




The barn in the distance is my favorite

one on the place...

It has been home to sheep, goats & cattle

for more than 100 years of Kessi Ranching.


I plan to do some stitching next Monday

with the Harlan Valley Quilters,

so maybe I will have some show 'n tell.


Enjoy The Video:



CLICK HERE to view all Improv posts


CLICK HERE to view all Fabulous Finishes 2022


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts



May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

#LuAnnKessi

2 comments:

  1. Love your video's!! And blog! And Quilting! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thank you so much Robbie! I enjoy sharing...

      Hugs,
      LuAnn

      Delete