Monday, April 18, 2022

Bench Pillow...


It is SPRING here in Western Oregon

 


Before summer arrives,

I thought I better get this project done...





Bench Pillow...






My first love is free motion quilting...

can you tell I had loads of FUN

stitching the background of the pillow ?&*














I have the applique' all traced out

on the fusible web...





I am auditioning fabrics and trim

that might work with the blue flower fabric...




Nothing is ironed down yet,

but this is as far as I got for today.

I am hoping to get back to this soon

while it is still SPRING !


CLICK HERE to view all Fabulous Finishes 2022


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts



May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

#LuAnnKessi

4 comments:

  1. That is going to be darling! Thanks for sharing. At least you will definitely be ready for future "springs"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Pam, Thanks for the words of encouragement! I am hoping to have this ready as a gift for Mother's Day.....fingers crossed.

      Happy Spring,
      LuAnn

      Delete
  2. OOOOhhhhhh!! My first love is quilting too and that definitely looks like fun!!! I put feathers on swirls too and I call those feathers "leaf feathers" and I love the way they look! That is going to be beautiful! Chain requirements on the mountain passes here...spring is slow to arrive! Calving going well this year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Howdy Farm Quilters,
      Yes, we have snow on the pass as you head over to central and eastern Oregon. Luckily, here in our valley, 200 feet above sea level, it is mild and Spring has arrived. Yes, calving is still going. We are waiting on the last 12 cows to give birth.

      Happy Spring,
      LuAnn

      Delete