Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Fabulous Finish....Number 4


I dug deep to find this unfinished project...

These were orphan blocks from a

New York Beauty quilt from 2009


I put the orphan blocks into a table runner

and today they are going under the needle

for some machine quilting...





These blocks are all about the fabrics and design,

so I kept the quilting very simple

so it would not compete...





These are 6 inch blocks that were leftover from






They are foundation paper pieced...

which is the only way to roll with the

NYB pattern





Just love those pointy points !





Now that it is finished,

it will brighten up the kitchen table...






I now have 4 Fabulous Finishes

and I will dig around for the next one soon !




CLICK HERE to view all Elk posts


CLICK HERE to view all Fabulous Finishes 2022


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts



May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

10 comments:

  1. Great finish. It's good to use up those orphan blocks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Loulee! Yes, we do love a completion.....feels so good.

      Hugs,
      LuAnn

      Delete
  2. So very pretty! You amaze me all the time. Annick H.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Annick ! Finishing a project primes you to get the next one done!

      Hugs,
      LuAnn

      Delete
  3. What a great use of orphan blocks! That runner will really brighten up a winter day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank You Gale! I never tire of looking at this one.

      Hugs,
      LuAnn

      Delete
  5. beautiful! I love all those points!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sumac ! Yes, points are a beautiful thing!

      Hugs,
      LuAnn

      Delete