Thursday, March 19, 2020

Go BIG.........or Go HOME



I haven't had much time with my

sewing machine out in the Thread Shed

 since calving season began

in February...


I have been hand piecing in the evenings...

English Paper Piecing






Just so you can get an idea of the size of these

paper pieced flowers:


Each hexagon petal is 

nearly the size of my hand !

Go BIG.....or Go HOME !




These piece together fairly quickly...





I can stitch together 5 or 6 in an evening.





I have 13 done so far...

Not sure what I will do with them?

For now, I just enjoy looking at these BIG Girls !






CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi


3 comments:

  1. Way to go! Tiny hexies leave me cold but these are so big and so happy! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you are going to have fun with these!!! You go big...my dad went home.

    ReplyDelete