Monday, April 16, 2018

Button Necklace....2


This is my second try at creating a

Button Necklace...




I pulled out the neutral and earth tone buttons





I layered the buttons...

First Layer....Large Buttons

Second Layer.....Tiny Buttons













The gold chain went nicely with the earth tones...






The next time I head into town...

this baby will be around my neck!




We are still spending lots of time

over at the cow barns:


The cowboy just finished tagging a new calf.

Enjoy the Video Below:

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox



CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

4 comments:

  1. LuAnn, its' a beautiful necklace and I know you will wear it well. :)
    Love the new baby with cowboy photo. :)
    Be well and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful necklace. Thanks for the inspiration. Do you make your own jumprings?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! That's a lot of jump rings!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your necklace. How about a pic of you wearing it?

    Thanks for the farm videos. I enjoyed them.

    ReplyDelete