Tuesday, February 27, 2018

T-Shirt Scarf......Again


I hurried through morning chores to get

to the Quilt Palace by 10 am...



Every Monday I meet with the 


Today I am making more T-Shirt Scarves...





These are addicting...





I made these as gifts.....FUN!



My dearest Quilting friend, Linda

is creating a rail fence depression era quilt:


She has nearly 400 blocks made so far!





The Quilt Palace mascot...

Ralph the Quilting Kitty

is there every Monday!




CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi



4 comments:

  1. You are certainly going to be stocked up on gifts!! They are going to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet scarves LuAnn!!
    Oh my, Linda's quilt is going to be huge and fun.
    Give Ralph an ear and chin rub for me.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    ~ Christina in SW FL
    PS I bet there are more babies on the ground now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I see all of those t-shirt scarves, I think of all of the t-shirt fabric I have thrown away when making t-shirt quilts! Oh my! Do you gals have any other ideas for making nice stuff with t-shirt material?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful scarves once again LuAnn! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete