Monday, September 25, 2017

Weeding.....


CLICK Images to Enlarge



Howdy from Oregon!

I am not at my sewing machine...





I'll be driving this little red beauty today...





The implement on the back is a

Bush Hog mower...





I am doing a bit of weed management...

mowing down tansy and blackberries.





The barn up ahead is used for

hay storage...





This is the back side of that same barn.






Just across the river, straight ahead,

is our place...

so I am not very far from home.





I mowed 4 fields today

and now I am heading for home.





It was a beautiful day spent outdoors,

you won't hear me complaining.





As a treat for mowing...

I dyed these bamboo socks....yummy!



CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi


4 comments:

  1. I have to mow with a little riding lawn mower...of course, I only have five acres and I only do that in the spring. But my daughter rescued two horses from a family that could no longer feed them and I think I have the mowing taken care of for next year!
    I was looking at your Sunday post. I have a great picture of the moon too, but the big circle (where a meteor hit on my is in a different place than the one on yours. It's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Farm work is hard but it's always nice to be outside working!! As long as no rain or snow! HA Glad you got some playtime in too!!! Colors look great in the dye bath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have missed reading your posts, so I'm going back through my inbox looking at each one! I sure do miss the farm!!

    ReplyDelete