Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Snap Bag Class...



The Permission 2 Play members

gathered together to create

Snap Bags



Class Samples





Snap Bags are the cool bags

with metal measure tape inside.








The students are in their seats...


The class kits are ready for the students...






The students begin stitching their 

quilt sandwich...




















The prairie points are added to the 

top edges of the bag






The bag is topstitched....



Here comes the show 'n tell:

















































Please join us for our next class:

Thursday, August 25, 2016 @ 1:00

Silk Scarf Sun Printing

JanniLou Creations Quilt Shop
Philomath, OR






Permission 2 Play is a FREE class offering for cancer diagnosed patients.

No experience is necessary to participate.

All supplies are provided for the students.

Classes are held the 4th Thursday of each month at
JanniLou Creations Quilt Shop, Philomath, OR

If you are interested in joining this class contact:

LuAnn Kessi   kessi@pioneer.net

Our Best To You,

Instructors:
Nancy Bryant
Virginia Gregory
Kathi Borrego
LuAnn Kessi


 
Many Thanks for the support of:

OSU Folk Thrift Club of Corvallis, OR
Mary's River Quilt Guild
Donations made by private individuals
JanniLou Creations Quilt Shop
Good Samaritan Hospital
Samaritan Regional Cancer Center
Corvallis Clinic Oncology
Project H.E.R.

You make this class possible!

2 comments:

  1. I have made several snap bags for gifts...and even kept a few for myself. I made a really small one to keep my flash drives in (yes, I have several! HA). One in my purse for my coupons (not everyone has theirs online!).
    Thanks for tutorial, which I'm going to look at. You know we all create them just a little different. I like the addition of Prairie point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Class Pics!! I love that snap bag pattern and have made many myself...they are such great fat quarter "busters!"

    ReplyDelete